Classic & Historic Rally Preparation
We have produced a number of restorations specifically for classic rallying and had three cars running in the Monte Carlo Challenge 2000:
- XK140 OTS Driven by Robert Hansen from Norway
- Mk 2 3.8 Driven by Eddie Campbell from Practical Print Solutions, Reigate, UK
- Xk120 FHC Driven by Roy Hatfield
- We also supply all the parts and technical assistance for Daniel Spadini of Switzerland,who ran his MK 1 Jaguar in the very tough London - Peking rally in 2000.
- Daniel is planning to run in the London - Nile Rally in 2001 and the London - Katmandu.